Thursday, November 15, 2018

Where has the time gone?

I can’t believe it’s been something like 4 years since I last wrote on this blog. I can’t really remember why I stopped posting. I feel as though it had something to do with the hours that I worked and that time wasn’t there to devote to keeping this blog going. I also had health issues.

I cut down some days at work, so I now only do 4 a fortnight. My health issues are better. Only thing wrong now is my right foot which I have a number of issues with, but other than that, all is still peachy.

My garden is looking great, my sewing not so great. Bought a brand new sewing machine a couple of years back and haven’t really used it to it’s full potential. I keep telling myself that when I fully retire I will get so much done that I will astound myself. Well, I am semi retired now and no sewing gets done. Ho hum.

I have no idea who will read this or who is still posting from all those years ago. The people that I followed then and who followed me, may not do this anymore. I would like to think some of them still communicate through blogging.

Oh well, it will be what it will be.

Bye for now.

Liz...๐Ÿ˜Š

2 comments:

  1. welcome back Liz!!!! I was wondering where you had got to...its lovely to see you back blogging, hope you keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks very much Julz. Great to see you are still here. Yes, I will keep this blog going now that I have started it again. Take care. ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ’–

      Delete