Sunday, December 23, 2012

An early Chrissy, but a great one.

 G'day. This was our Christmas day that was celebrated on Saturday just gone. Only immediate family this year due to the hasty change of days. My son and his partner really excelled themselves with all that they managed to pull together at such sort notice and their house looked just stunning.

I baked the ham on the Friday night. The smell throughout my home was mouth watering. The glaze was one I hadn't tried before and I can assure you it is now a family favourite.

The last picture is of the gorgeous urn and cherubs that stands in my son's kitchen area. I just love it and keep telling him that if he gets tired of it, I will look after it for him. So far there has been no luck on that happening. As you can see from the clock, he loves Paris as I do. Three weeks tomorrow and we will be flying out. Look out Penny, we're nearly on our way !!!

Hubby is cooking us Christmas tea tomorrow night. Though I have asked him not to go to too much trouble because I will be having a lunch at work with the residents of the nursing home and the other staff that are on duty. Another day of over eating. I can see it all now. But I can assure you all, that I will enjoy every minute of it.

Merry Christmas, have a great day. Enjoy, enjoy, enjoy.
Take care.
Liz...









3 comments:

  1. Glad you had a nice proxy Christmas day! I am having lunch with my friend today so that is my proxy one. No plans for the actual day - which is tomorrow here.

    Spinning is going well. I would bring you some samples but - do you knit?

    Hoping to find lovely fibre to spin when I get to Paris (not that I'll be spinning there!)

    See you soon.

    Penny
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas, Liz! I wish you all the best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas Liz!! Thankyou for my wonderful Christmas present and I hope your day is filled with as much happiness as mine was when I received that napkin holder!!

    ReplyDelete