Saturday, March 1, 2014

On a roll..

G'day. Well, I have been sewing up a storm the last week or so. Of course it will all come to a grinding halt now.  I go back to work tomorrow. I have had three weeks off, since having the gallbladder removed and I must admit I really like being home. It's times like this that I seriously think about retiring. 

This bag is my latest project. Hubby and I have a wedding to attend next Saturday. Dress is formal. I decided to make myself this sweet little bag, which I just may take with me.  I have also decorated it with a handmade fabric flower on the right hand side. It hasn't shown up too good in the picture unfortunately.

My outfit is black slimline pants, just above the ankle,  gorgeous soft grey and white scooped necked long flouncy tunic with a lovely little black shrug. Shoes are strappy black satin with diamontees on the front. I will also wear my grandmothers' pearl necklace. The bag is mainly black and grey with a little splash of red here and there. Should look good hopefully. Maybe some "hit you in the face " red lippy to tie it all together!! 

Take care.
Liz...

2 comments:

  1. The bag is so beautiful, Liz! I like being home, too. There are so many fun things to do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds as though you have the perfect outfit.

    ReplyDelete