Sunday, August 7, 2011

The tooth fairy didn't come to me !!

G'day. I am so disappointed that that tooth fairy didn't come to me. I even stayed awake most of the night to see her creep in, but alas, she must have had somewhere else to go. Anyway the tooth is out and all is well, though my bank account is considerably lighter. I go back to work on Wednesday, so I am making the most of my last few days to get this home in some sort of order. The photo is my sewing/computer room at the moment, much better than a week or so ago, when I couldn't even open the door without something jumping out to attack me. It still isn't completely right though, but I am winning the battle. At least I can move in here now and all but a few things are in their place. The other photo is what I see when I look out the window of this room.
My son tells me it is an ornamental ginger ,but at some stage most of it will be pulled out. It has taken over and has been here for some time by the look of it. There is a lovely area down this side of the house, against the wall between us and the neighbours there is a raised garden bed, but sadly it has all been neglected. We will plant some lovely bushes all along here and I will have a lovely view to gaze out on as I sit and sew or am on the computer. The ginger does come out in lovely flowers that are on stalks about 18-20 inches long . Anyway, all of this happening is somewhere down the track and we won't be tackling this area any time soon.Thanks you to everyone who has left encouraging messages concerning the move and my tooth etc. It has lifted my spirits. Take care. Liz...

1 comment: