Second photo is of the two old wheelbarrows that I had here. One had a few plants in it, the other was standing against the back fence. Hubby asked could he use them for herbs. He has always liked fresh herbs in salads and in a lot of the others foods we eat. He was left in charge of this project, as I was in hospital. I had my gallbladder out on Monday just gone and for the first time I didn't come out of the anaesthetic very good. Couldn't stop with the vomiting. This was no fun because it was causing me great pain every time it happened. Plus the cannula came out of the vein and when they tried to inject the pain killer in it stung like mad. I have had this happen a number of times now, so am well aware of the problem. They tried to get another cannula in, but my veins are tiny and they collapse when they see a sharp pointy needle coming towards them. So, it was tablets under the tongue. I have had quite a few operations in the past now and have never felt like this. I had to laugh because the nurse told me to keep coughing as this helps keep the lungs clear, trouble is it also causes intense pain at the major incision site. Anyway, I am now home safe and sound and taking it very easy? Hubby is looking after me very well indeed. He is a great cook as well, which is a huge bonus. I won't go hungry!!!
Third photo is of my nearly completed outdoor table and chairs. I ran out of primer. Some months ago now, I decided I wanted to get rid of our old table and chairs and have something more shabby chic. Something that was more "me". Sold original setting on eBay, bought the six mismatched chairs in dribs and drabs. Even had my daughter score one chair for me. Painted two chairs white, then blue over the top and distressed them. Other chairs were painted white and rubbed back in parts. Table was given to me free. Now bear in mind this all took a fair amount of elbow grease on my part. Table and four chairs had full lacquer on them, this had to be sanded off. I even went out and bought my own little sander, but all the fiddly bits had to be done by hand,. A mammoth job I might add. Anyway, table will have two coats of primer ( I have since bought more) followed by two coats of white paint. Top of table will be painted Duck Egg Blue, then distressed so white shows through in areas. As you can see, there is still a way to go. Once I am up and fully functional again, I will get it done. I am proud to say that this has been my project, hubby has not helped in any way, other than to suggest what sander to buy.