Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Everything I need to know, I learned from Noah's Ark.

G'day. This was sent to me via email, so I thought I would share it.
ONE: Don't miss the boat
TWO: Remember that we are all in the same boat.
THREE; Plan ahead. It wasn't raining when Noah built the Ark
FOUR; Stay fit. When you're 60 years old, someone may ask you to do something really big.
FIVE: Don't listen to critics; just get on with the job that needs to be done.
SIX:  Build your future on high ground.
SEVEN: For safety's sake, travel in pairs.
EIGHT: Speed isn't always an advantage. The snails were on board with the cheetahs.
NINE: When you're pressed, float awhile.
TEN: Remember, the Ark was built by amateurs; the Titanic by professionals.

The picture of is of our "baby" The gorgeous little dog who brings us such happiness. I had washed his bed and had it on the line drying and just put this old blanket on the floor and he plopped straight down on it. If we are going out to visit friends and know we can take Lucky with us, along comes this blanket also. As soon as I put it down on the ground or wherever, he knows to go straight to it and he will stay there until told different. He has been known to curl up and sleep for hours on that blanket, we never have to worry about him while visiting people. All in all, a great little dog, of course he is spoiled rotten and we wouldn't have it any other way, but he has such manners and friends will often say when inviting us "Bring Lucky". I think my husband and I are the lucky ones, don't you? Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment