Thursday, March 3, 2011

Back to square one.

G'day. Well, sadly we have just heard that the sale of our property has fallen through, the people can't get finance even though we were assured that they wouldn't have any trouble. Hubby has not taken the news very well, but I have always believed that things happen for a reason and am trying to keep a positive attitude. So we start all over again. What a bugger, but that's the way it goes and I always know that there a people going through a lot in their lives, that in comparision this is nothing.I could try to be flippant and say, darn, I will have to make sure the house is always spick and span again and the garden always looking it's best, but, even though the good attitude is still there, it's been a blow to me as well. We have our health, a lovely property with a secure roof over our heads, so it's not all doom and gloom and hopefully at some stage I will be able to write again that we have sold. The pic is of our gorgeous little boy "Lucky" I bought him this bone on the first anniversary of us adopting him and he didn't quite know what to make of it as it was so large, he walked around and around it, until it got the better of him and he started to gnaw on it. It really was much too big, but he gave it a good try and tackled it off and on for a couple of days, but, then I ended up throwing it in the bin. I haven't bought him such a large bone since needless to say. Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment